Starbucks Canada

Starbucks Canada

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sometimes it can be a rare occurrence for a potential artist to touch two major recording artists at once. Chris Mann was able to do so.

He was a finalist on NBC's "The Voice," and got the attention of both Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo, and scored two songs on the iTunes Top 10 Singles Chart when the series ended.





He released his Christmas EP on October 9th and his full length debut album this passed October 30th, and I got a chance to listen to it. Wow. He said early on that he was influenced by such artists as Pavarotti, Robbie Williams and Sinatra, and with his smooth voice, he takes a fresh turn remaking songs we all know into his own version. He does an amazing job.

With songs including: "I Need You Now", "Always On My Mind" and "Ave Maria" he even does a duet with Aguilera called "The Blowers Daughter" and does an amazing job with amazing range.

I know once you have listened to the album "Roads", you will not be disappointed.

You can pick up his album by download on iTunes and Amazon.com.

This is a review post from One2One Network. I was provided with a copy of the album and I am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment