Starbucks Canada

Starbucks Canada

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Where have I been? Well...

A few months ago I came across this awesome local blog called The Ottawa Mommy Club.

http://www.ottawamommyclub.ca

They were more than willing to actually go the extra mile and take a chance on things I had to say (unlike other blogs I wrote for where they were completely unavailable to talk to, meet up with..besides the fact that I felt inferior).. and so the re-obsession to writing began again! I felt invigorated and like what I had to say MEANT something again.

On the site my blog is entitled: What's HOT Hot Mommy

I cover; product reviews, I interview local "celebrity" mommy's, musicians.. next I will be covering; vitamins, the Nip+Fab skincare line, and a few other surprises up my sleeves!

...Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment